Saturday, December 29, 2012

Watch Out! He Screams

Eric and the kids are always having ball fights or pillow fights or some other rowdy wrestling match fight. Thank goodness he is here to do those sorts of things because I get hit by the first projectile and I am done. Usually Easton and I just sit on the couch and watch everyone else. We have fun, although more and more I can tell that Easton wants to be in on the action.

The other night just such a wild and crazy event was happening in our home and I started making Eric gently throw pillows at me and Easton. I would scream and he would giggle and we were having all sorts of FUN!!! Then I noticed that Easton started screaming right along with me. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!! Eric would look at him with a pillow in hand, wait for the scream and then throw the pillow at us. Easton loved it and we were all having so much fun listening to him SCREAM.

*For the most part Easton just makes a few vowel sounds, like his ooohs and aaahs. He is pretty good at the g sound and sometimes throws a m,d, or b sound in there. This is not because of his hearing, but more related to the parts of his brain that have damage. He talks alot. He just doesn't have alot of sounds (if that makes sense.) So hearing him scream was like music to our ears.*


*Ashlynn was our videographer so sorry if you get a little woozy. She did pretty good for a six year old! :)*

5 comments:

Sara :-) said...

how come i can't watch the video??

Sara :-) said...

oh, it worked this time! (before it said it was private and wouldn't let me view it...) anyway, SO cute! love that kid :-)

ShaRee said...

That is so cute! I love that you've started this blog! We really need to hang out soon!!!

AmbertheGreat said...

very cute!

Bobbi said...

haha that is adorbs!