Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sleep? What's That???

Easton is a horrible sleeper. He has been for most of his life. I think we had a good couple months around 6-8 months, but it has been so long ago that I can't even remember for sure. I think he wakes up alot because he loses his bink and can't get it back in himself. So most of the time he just needs to be "re-binked" as we call it and he will go back to bed. Not too bad except he does this 2-5 times a night. I decided that most nights aren't good, but sometimes he has really bad nights where he will wake up and stay up. Yuck! He will sleep through the night if I spike his bedtime bottle with some Benadryl, but that is obviously not my first choice so I try to not do it much. I've always prayed for patience and this is something that has given it to me (or at least helped in this instance). How can I get mad at a cute little boy like Easton, even if I am going on 2 hours of sleep. (I know I am not alone in the lack of sleep category so just to let you know I am feeling for you!)

No comments: