Monday, June 3, 2013

Cuddle Bug

Easton is either a great sleeper or completely horrible. This night it was bad! In fact, so bad that I ditched out around 1 am because he had already been crying for three hours and I just couldn't take it anymore. I put him in his crib, shut the door, and walked away. By walked away, I mean I went downstairs and closed the door so I could only just barely hear him crying. Sad I know, but when you are only getting a couple hours of sleep at night you get pushed to your limit fast after a few nights.

This is what I found the next morning. Apparently, Eric had gone in to get him not long after I ditched out. They cuddled up in bed and slept the night through. You might not be able to tell, but East has Eric pushed all the way over to the edge of the bed so he is just barely hangin' on. I guess Easont just needs three fourths of a queen sized bed to get some good sleep. Love it!!!

No comments: